Superfast Business Wales - Increase Your Web Traffic
55% of small businesses attract more customers by being online. A good website looks professional, will make your business visible, help you compete, attract new customers, and win new business. Find out how at our fully-funded workshop.
You will learn:
- How to build a winning website that creates sales
- How to write content that stands out from the crowd
- SEO tips for better search ratings
- How to monitor website effectiveness using Google Analytics and Insights
- Keyword research using Google Ads Keyword Planner
- Website development platforms such as Wordpress and/or Wix
Thanks for dropping by. Is your business an SME based in Wales and currently trading and registered with Companies House or HMRC? If you answered yes, then read on or scroll down to book onto an event in your area:
What we will deliver?
- Free business workshops: learn practical ways to make the most of online tools and technologies for quick wins and big improvements
- Tailored 1:1 support: get a one-to-one advice session with a Digital Business Adviser to talk about your business needs and receive a custom-made plan
- Website review: get a free review of your website to find areas you could improve to increase your online visibility and customer awareness
What will you need to know?
We want as many companies in Wales as possible to learn how online technology can help them strengthen their business. So, we need to be fair and limit the number of Superfast Business Wales events you and one other colleague can attend to one. Don’t worry if there are a range of topics you’d like to know about as your business adviser will be able to cover these. Once you’ve registered your interest, an Online Adviser will call you to confirm your place at the event.
If you aren’t currently trading or can’t meet the service level criteria please feel free to read our case studies and guides; or why not use our e-learning tools here or visit Business Wales to explore other support that could be available for you.
For the way Business Wales handles your information, see here. If you book a place on a Business Wales or Welsh Government event, we may use the information you provide to offer you personalised or local services, to notify you of changes to our service, to ask your opinions and to help us to improve our services.
Websites that we link to are likely to have Terms and Conditions that are different from ours. Do not assume that our Terms and Conditions apply to other websites.