Superfast Business Wales - Let's Get Digital
Are you making the most of social media? Is your digital marketing up to scratch? Are you baffled by the cloud? Get free practical advice at this one day workshop designed for trading businesses looking to grow.
9.00am-12pm: In the morning session we’ll help you assess whether your business is making the best use of online technology.
12.45-4pm: In the afternoon we’ll take you through some live demonstrations of online tools tailored to your needs, to show you how to:
- Build your online presence and stand out
- Save money and work more efficiently
- Win new business and grow profits
This workshop is part of a package of free support from Superfast Business Wales specifically for trading Welsh SMEs.
What we will deliver:
- Online diagnostic: get a free digital business review over the phone with one of our friendly online business advisers
- Website review: get a free review of your website to find areas you could improve to increase your online visibility and customer awareness
- Information hub: get free unlimited access to our online information hub full of real-life case studies, helpful tools, guides and top tips
Register your free online place now!
What will you need to know?
We want as many companies in Wales as possible to learn how online technology can help them strengthen their business. So, we need to be fair and limit the number of Superfast Business Wales events you and one other colleague can attend to one. Don’t worry if there are a range of topics you’d like to know about as your business adviser will be able to cover these. Once you’ve registered your interest, an Online Adviser will call you to confirm your place at the event.
If you aren’t currently trading or can’t meet the service level criteria please feel free to read our case studies and guides; or why not use our e-learning tools here or visit Business Wales to explore other support that could be available for you.
For the way Business Wales handles your information, see here. If you book a place on a Business Wales or Welsh Government event, we may use the information you provide to offer you personalised or local services, to notify you of changes to our service, to ask your opinions and to help us to improve our services.
Websites that we link to are likely to have Terms and Conditions that are different from ours. Do not assume that our Terms and Conditions apply to other websites.