Superfast Business Wales - Office 365 to grow your business
It’s time to get your head in the Cloud! Small businesses using Cloud technology such as Office 365 have a significantly higher turnover than those that don’t. And that’s not all, two-thirds of SMEs save a full day a week through using digital tools such as Office 365.*
Office 365 is a suite of Cloud-based tools to help you and your team work more efficiently, effectively, and from anywhere on any device; saving you time and money, and keeping your files secure.
Join the 2.5 million UK businesses which are making productivity gains using digital. We’ll show you how to use Microsoft Office 365 to grow your business at a fully-funded workshop.
You will learn:
- How to collaborate, share and communicate more effectively across teams
- How to save time and work more productively
- How to easily store and access your data
- How to manage your customer relationships and customer appointments
This workshop is part of a package of free support from Superfast Business Wales specifically for trading Welsh SMEs.
What we will deliver:
- Free business workshops: learn practical ways to make the most of online tools and technologies for quick wins and big improvements
- Tailored 1:1 support: get a one-to-one advice session with a Digital Business Adviser to talk about your business needs and receive a custom-made plan
- Website review: get a free review of your website to find areas you could improve to increase your online visibility and customer awareness
Register for this free event now!
Or book direct on 03332 408329
*Lloyds Bank Digital Business Index 2018
What will you need to know?
We want as many companies in Wales as possible to learn how online technology can help them strengthen their business. So, we need to be fair and limit the number of Superfast Business Wales events you and one other colleague can attend to one. Don’t worry if there are a range of topics you’d like to know about as your business adviser will be able to cover these. Once you’ve registered your interest, an Online Adviser will call you to confirm your place at the event.
If you aren’t currently trading or can’t meet the service level criteria please feel free to read our case studies and guides; or why not use our e-learning tools here or visit Business Wales to explore other support that could be available for you.
For the way Business Wales handles your information, see here. If you book a place on a Business Wales or Welsh Government event, we may use the information you provide to offer you personalised or local services, to notify you of changes to our service, to ask your opinions and to help us to improve our services.
Websites that we link to are likely to have Terms and Conditions that are different from ours. Do not assume that our Terms and Conditions apply to other websites.