Superfast Business Wales - Webinar Series
We have a range of free webinars for businesses affected by Covid-19. These will help you put digital at the heart of your business to make sure your customers find you in this increasingly competitive online space.
Whether you’re looking to move online and create a new ‘business as usual’ or maintain your brand presence locally for when things get back to normal, we have courses that suit all business needs and abilities.
Click a topic link to find out dates and more for our continuous webinars:
- The Online Office: discover the digital tricks that let you work while staying safe
- Improving Performance: simple online tools for quick wins and big improvements
- Staying Safe Online: easy ways to protect yourself from malicious cyber criminals
- Social Media Basics: raise your profile and engage with your local community
- Advanced Social Media: diversify your business to create a new business as usual
- Get Found Online: SEO tricks to help potential customers find you online
- Digital Marketing Basics: affordable strategies to drive traffic and sales
- Websites: create a professional website that attract new customers
- Winning Customer Loyalty: galvanize customer loyalty and secure repeat business
- Advanced Digital Marketing: advanced techniques to help you compete online
For the way Business Wales handles your information, see here. If you book a place on a Business Wales or Welsh Government event, we may use the information you provide to offer you personalised or local services, to notify you of changes to our service, to ask your opinions and to help us to improve our services.
Websites that we link to are likely to have Terms and Conditions that are different from ours. Do not assume that our Terms and Conditions apply to other websites.