[ Skip to Content ]
Featuring an exciting line-up of world-class global leaders in consumer and market insights; Kantar Consulting, Kantar Worldpanel, IGD, thefoodpeople, CGA, as well as experts from the Insight Programme. Panel discussions and case studies will showcase how Welsh Food & Drink businesses have successfully navigated business challenges.
12th March 9:30am - 11am Economy & Skills – Challenge to Success
13th March 9:30am – 11:45am Future Planning and NPD– Challenge to Success
19th March 9:30 – 11:30am In Home/ Retail – Challenge to Success
20th March 9:30am – 11:30am Out of Home / Food Service – Challenge to Success
PLEASE NOTE: Registration for this event is ONLY available for food and drink manufacturing businesses in Wales as well as members of the Welsh Government’s food and drink Cluster network - This event is NOT available for those outside of Wales.
For this year's Insight Conference, every effort has been made to secure Welsh language speakers and make this event bilingual. In the circumstances where our conference speakers only speak English, Welsh language will be included in presentations where possible. Attendees are encouraged to engage with the conference materials and sessions in their preferred language.
The Welsh Government (‘we’) is the data controller for your personal data should you participate in this event. All data will be processed in line with our public duties and the official authority vested in us for the administration of the event. We will retain your personal data for 1 year ending November 2024 after which time it will be securely deleted. The registration for the event will complete through the ‘Business Wales Event Finder’ site, Welsh Governments corporate event management system. The essential personal data will be collected at registration such as; name, contact email and address and language preference. To establish if you are a Welsh Food and Drink business we will also ask for your Company name and Company address.
We may also use your contact details to run a conference evaluation and your personal data may be used for these purposes. We do this to ensure our information is reaching the right customer base so that our funding and programs are effective and impactful. Should you prefer to opt out of this, then please let us know at email@example.com
Under the data protection legislation, you have the right:
• to access the personal data the Welsh Government holds on you;
• to require us to rectify inaccuracies in that data
• to (in certain circumstances) object to or restrict processing
• for (in certain circumstances) your data to be ‘erased’
• to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) who is our independent regulator for data protection
For help with any of the above rights then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information on your information rights please contact:
Data Protection Officer
The contact details for the Information Commissioner’s Office are:
Cheshire SK9 5AF
Telephone: 01625 545 745 or 0303 123 1113
We reserve the right to cancel or amend the timings of these sessions at any point up to the stated start time of the session.
Delegates may also cancel their booking at any time by following the link in their confirmation email.
Delegates are responsible for ensuring that they can access the website where the conference is delivered and for any charges incurred during attendance of the sessions.
Content Delivery by Programme
· Presentations will be shared with WG Stakeholders after the event and through the WG Food and Drink Insight Hub
· For specific projects or ad hoc pieces of work, Welsh companies attending/registering for the events may access the presentations. Depending on the data supplier agreement, the data will not be made available on the Insight hub for other companies to access for 6 months.
· For other outputs, including downloads from data providers’ on-line portals, parts of reports, presentations or data may be shared with Welsh companies e.g. individual slides, depending on the data agreements with each data provider.
Company Sharing Rules
· Companies cannot share slides or data to any 3rd party; they can only use it internally within their company. The only exception is that a company may share a few slides/ or some data as part of their presentations to customers. No whole presentations or reports can be forwarded to any 3rd Party.
· No data can be shared onto any public forum.
· Any company that is found to break these rules will be liable for any subsequent action pursued by the data provider.
· If in doubt, please seek advice from the Brookdale team.
No variation to these conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing between the authorised representatives of the training provider and the delegate and/or their sponsoring organisation. The delegate and their sponsoring organisation acknowledge that these terms and conditions supersede any written or verbal communication.