Work Smarter, Work Safer (5+ employees) – SFBW (Online)
If you’ve moved your business online and want to consolidate what you’ve put in place so far, this free webinar is for you.
We’ll show you hybrid working models and online tools to help you save time, maximise resources and build resilience.
We will cover:
- Hybrid working models that offer greater flexibility
- How to collaborate more effectively with colleagues
- How to manage relationships with customers and suppliers
- Office tools that help you work faster and more efficiently
- How to build in security and protect your business online
What we will deliver?
- Free business workshops: learn practical ways to make the most of online tools and technologies for quick wins and big improvements
- Tailored 1:1 support: get a one-to-one advice session with a Digital Business Adviser to talk about your business needs and receive a custom-made plan
- Website review: get a free review of your website to find areas you could improve to increase your online visibility and customer awareness
Register for this free event now!
Or book direct on 03332 408329
For the way Business Wales handles your information, see here. If you book a place on a Business Wales or Welsh Government event, we may use the information you provide to offer you personalised or local services, to notify you of changes to our service, to ask your opinions and to help us to improve our services.
Websites that we link to are likely to have Terms and Conditions that are different from ours. Do not assume that our Terms and Conditions apply to other websites.