Work Smarter, Work Safer (up to 5 employees) – SFBW (Webinar)
If you’re running a small or new business online and want to find out how you can ease the pressure on the day-to-day running of your business, this free webinar is for you.
We’ll show you online tools that will help save you time and increase resource, so you can do more with less.
We will cover:
- How to effectively manage your business online
- How to work more efficiently
- Free/low cost office tools for limited budgets
- How to build in security from the start and protect your business
What we will deliver?
- Free business workshops: learn practical ways to make the most of online tools and technologies for quick wins and big improvements
- Tailored 1:1 support: get a one-to-one advice session with a Digital Business Adviser to talk about your business needs and receive a custom-made plan
- Website review: get a free review of your website to find areas you could improve to increase your online visibility and customer awareness
Register for this free event now!
Or book direct on 03332 408329
For the way Business Wales handles your information, see here. If you book a place on a Business Wales or Welsh Government event, we may use the information you provide to offer you personalised or local services, to notify you of changes to our service, to ask your opinions and to help us to improve our services.
Websites that we link to are likely to have Terms and Conditions that are different from ours. Do not assume that our Terms and Conditions apply to other websites.