Workplace Coaching for Managers
Who is it for?
The perfect choice if you’re a line manager wishing to develop your coaching style and challenge individuals within your organisation to reach their full potential. Also a good opportunity to refresh skills if you’ve not coached in the workplace for some time.
You will learn how to:
- Develop and challenge people to enhance productivity and motivate them to reach their full potential
- Reflect on observed workplace behaviour to enhance team effectiveness
- Employ emotionally intelligent strategies to optimise business performance indicators
- Implement the theory and discover your coaching ‘signature’
What will it cover?
- The relationship between coaching, mentoring and training – to help discover your signature style
- Coaching models for the work environment
- How to plan, prepare and implement coaching
- Managing and evaluating the impact of coaching interventions.
- Apply coach-mentoring techniques for performance and development issues
- Coaching skills practice
Benefits of attending
- Familiarisation of the principles to improve coaching practice
- Increase effectiveness and confidence as a coach
- Develop a solid foundation to adopt a ‘coaching management style’.
- Please note that we will not send course confirmation until 10 working days prior to the course start date.
- Fees must be paid in full before commencing the course.
- Named participants may be substituted without charge.
- Places may be transferable for a limited period only and an administrative charge may be incurred.
- Fees will be refunded less £40 administration charge (£100 PRINCE2 and MSP courses) for cancellations received 10 working days prior to the start of the course (15 days for PRINCE2 and MSP courses) or earlier. After this date, fees will not normally be refunded.
- Telephone cancellations must be confirmed in writing. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cardiff University reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course/conference, in which case, fees will be refunded in full.
- In the event of Cardiff University having to cancel or postpone a course, delegates will be contacted via email and offered the opportunity to transfer to an alternative date (if available). Should you wish to transfer, please inform us within 4 weeks of the cancellation email or we will refund the course fee automatically.
- In the event of cancellation, Cardiff University will not be held liable for participants travel or accommodation costs.
- Fees include all handouts, pre-course materials or manuals, lunches, refreshments and examination or accreditation cost (if applicable) for UK based customers. Customers from overseas may be charged additional costs for postage, if required.