Start-Up to Scale-Up
An innovative online programme designed to assist you in starting your own growth business When planning to start a growth business, there are many considerations that an entrepreneur is confronted with.
Thinking about employing a team? Will you be working from home or an office, or both? What will your IT infrastructure and your marketing strategy be, and how do you go about registering for VAT? The list can seem endless and very daunting, particularly in uncertain times.
Designed to guide you through the start-up process, enabling you to produce a viable growth business plan, this online programme comprises of a blend of:
- Informative webinar style sessions with an experienced “Start-Up to Scale-Up!” adviser
- Follow-on webinars to explore various topics in more detail
- Business tools to assist you in the planning process
- Homework to develop your thoughts and ideas
- Business plan templates
- One-to-one sessions to discuss the development of your business
- Specialist sessions on subjects including HR, Tendering, Sustainability, Skills, Diversification and many more!
- Being a part of a network of entrepreneurs developing their new businesses
- Introduction to further support programmes
- Bite-sized sessions, lasting approximately 60 minutes with a live Q&A chat
The “Start-Up to Scale-Up!” programme, delivered by highly experienced business advisers, who have started, managed and grown a business of their own, is structured so that you follow a sequence of support modules, allowing you to build your business plan effectively.