Advanced Media Production
Advanced Media Production, supported by the European Social Fund through the Welsh Government is led by Aberystwyth University . The project is supporting Wales’ creative industries sector by training professionals and graduates to exploit new technologies in digital and media production.
Working with Aberystwyth University, the Advanced Media Production project offers Welsh businesses and organisations access to high level training to enable them to become more sustainable and efficient and with a specific focus on new technologies and their potential for increasing growth and jobs.
Training is delivered in an industry-responsive and flexible, online format enabling students to work via supported distance learning to update their technical knowledge and improve their digital and media skills.
- Flexible learning options for people in employment – no need to take time out of work
- Distance and online learning (tutorials, lectures, discussions) with strong academic support
- Choice of various modules to choose from in digital and media production – see list below
- Study individual modules or work towards a post-graduate qualification (Certificate, Diploma or Masters (MSc))
- Three intakes annually: February, June and October
- Heavily subsidised cost of £165 per module *
- Modules available through the medium of Welsh, English or bilingually
What is Advanced Media Production? https://amp.aber.ac.uk/en/2020/04/06/https-youtu-be-y-4sp3jk8-y/
- Introduction to Media production
- Programming for Digital Media
- Web Development
- Digital Culture
- Applied Graphics
- Advanced Skills in Media Production
- Big Data
- Extended Reality
- Gender and Media Production
- Research Concepts and Skills
*Check eligibility at https://amp.aber.ac.uk/en/study/eligibility-and-fees/