[ Skip to Content ]
This webinar will provide you with information and guidance on how to access the public sector marketplace and identify supply chain opportunities for your business. Advice and support will be provided on developing your skills and knowledge of successfully tendering for public and private sector contracts.
The webinar will cover advice and support for successful tendering and cover the following elements: -
· The Foundational Economy and Public Sector Landscape in Wales
· How to Engage successfully with Supply Chains in Wales
· Online gateways and platforms – Sell2Wales, Proactis, etenderwales
· The Tender Process – tips and techniques for producing quality bid submissions.
· Accreditations and Standards
· Social Value in the Public Sector
To book your place on this webinar please contact Business Wales on 01656 868 500 or e-mail email@example.com This webinar will be presented using the 3CX platform. On receipt of your booking, we will provide you with the link to the webinar.
For the way Business Wales handles your information, see here. If you book a place on a Business Wales or Welsh Government event, we may use the information you provide to offer you personalised or local services, to notify you of changes to our service, to ask your opinions and to help us to improve our services.
Websites that we link to are likely to have Terms and Conditions that are different from ours. Do not assume that our Terms and Conditions apply to other websites.